Once you qualify and become a Fajita Pete’s® franchisee, we put great effort into teaching you the Fajita Pete’s® system. Because the success of your franchise is mainly dependent on how well you follow our system, we are committed to you every step of the way. Our proven system of operation will give you the edge necessary to create a thriving business.
All potential Fajita Pete’s® franchisees must go through our qualification process.
The Qualification Process
- Initial phone conversation with Qualification Specialist.
- Candidate completes and returns Franchise Application.
- Documentation must be enclosed with the Franchise Application to support the following:
- Candidate must have a minimum of $150,000 in liquid for working capital, in addition;
- Candidate must have $500,000 Investment Capability.
- Please include statements (bank, stock, 401K) of the $150K liquid.
- Qualification Specialist completes financial review of candidate’s Franchise Application and conducts background investigation.
Franchise Disclosure Document
- Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and Decision-Making Checklist mailed to candidate (Acknowledgement of Receipt page must be returned before proceeding to the next step).
- Fajita Pete’s Franchise Recruiter contacts candidate to discuss FDD and Decision-Making Checklist and schedules a face-to-face meeting.
- Candidate meets face-to-face with Fajita Pete’s Franchise Recruiter.
- Candidate observes operating system in a Fajita Pete’s for a 1 day.
- Candidate completes and returns their Business Plan to Franchise Recruiter.
- The Approval Committee reviews the candidate’s file for the appropriate market.
- Candidate is invited to Orientation for the following:
- Signing of the Franchise Agreement
- Payment of Franchise Fee
- Discussion of pre-opening timeline
- Set up initial training